How To Add An Email Account To Iphone?
You can send, receive, and manage messages from your email account on any devices it is supported on. iPhone supports apps for almost all email accounts; Yahoo! Mail, iCloud, Mail Google account, etc. Email account configuration on an iPhone can be done easily via the manual or automatic method. The section below explains both the manual and automatic methods of add an email account to iPhone. Based on your desire, perform any one of the methods.
Email account set up automatically
- Step : 1 Make sure there is enough charge on your iPhone.
- Step : 2 Tap the Settings icon.
- Step : 3 Scroll down or up the Settings screen and search for the Passwords & Accounts option.
- Step : 4 Select the Passwords & Accounts option.
- Step : 5 Tap the Add Account option.
- Step : 6 Now, a window displaying the list of email service providers will appear on your iPhone screen. Choose your email service provider from the list.
- Step : 7 When prompted, enter your email address and password in the given fields.
- Step : 8 After entering your email account credentials, tap the Next button.
- Step : 9 Now, the Mail will start to verify your email account, wait for it to complete.
- Step : 10 Follow the prompts as displayed on the screen.
- Step : 11 Finally, tap the Save button.
- Step : 12 Note: If your email service provider is not displayed in the list, tap the Other option. Now, you will be prompted to enter your email account credentials manually.
- Step : 13By using these steps we can execute that how to add an email account to iPhone.
Email account configuration manually
- Step : 1 On the Settings screen of your iPhone device, tap Passwords & Accounts > Add Account > Other > Add Mail Account.
- Step : 2 Now, a window prompting you to enter your email account’s address, password, and a description will appear on the screen.
- Step : 3 Enter the required information in the given fields.
- Step : 4 Tap the Next button. Now, the Mail app will start to find and verify your email account settings.
- Step : 5 Once it is completed, a window displaying the Done button will appear on the screen.
- Step : 6 Tap it to complete the email account configuration process.
- Step : 7 Your email account is now added successfully to the iPhone.
- Step : 8 Using these steps we can execute that how to add an email account to iPhone.