[Solved] AOL MAIL LOGIN PROBLEMS
AOL Mail is on the Internet since 1985 and it is known to be one of those email services that are free. AOL offers a lot of features for its users and some of them are the unsend, mail recall, calendar, AIM panel, and many more. These features make AOL Mail one of the most sought services across generations. One of the best features of AOL Mail is the 250 GB mailbox size. It allows you to send attachment files of up to 25 MB in a single email.
And we all know nothing is perfect. This applies to AOL as well. Off late, AOL Mail is facing login problems out of the blue and this is one of the main problems faced by users every now and then. If you are already facing AOL Mail Login Problems, then you are in the right place for the perfect set of solutions.
Here’s a list of troubleshooting methods to solve the AOL Mail login issues.
METHOD 1: CHECK INTERNET CONNECTION
- Step : 1Check the Internet connection on your computer because it can be the main reason behind the AOL Mail login problem.
- Step : 2 If you find the computer disconnected from the Internet, open the Wi-Fi settings and sign in to your wireless network.
- Step : 3 Try logging in to AOL Mail.
METHOD 2: CHECK BROWSER SETTINGS
Clear the history, cache, and cookies on your browser to fix the AOL Mail login problem. Here are the steps to delete browsing history and cookies in Google Chrome.
Deleting browsing history in Google Chrome:
- Step : 1Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Step : 2Press the shortcut keys Ctrl + H.
- Step : 3Click Clear Browsing data on the left section of the page.
- Step : 4Now the Clear Browsing Data window will open.
- Step : 5Select the Browsing History option from the list and then click the Clear Data button.
Deleting Cookies and Cache in Google Chrome:
- Step : 1Click the Google Chrome browser icon on your computer.
- Step : 2Wait for the browser to open and click the three-dotted (menu) icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Step : 3Wait for a drop-down list to open.
- Step : 4In the list, locate and click the Settings option.
- Step : 5On the Settings page, click the option Privacy and Security.
- Step : 6Now, on the right side, move the cursor to the Privacy & Security section and select Clear Browsing Data.
- Step : 7You will now notice a list of options. Click the checkbox for Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Step : 8Once the selection is made, click the Clear Data button.
METHOD 3: VERIFY AOL CREDENTIALS
- Step : 1Even if you enter the right AOL login credentials, you will face AOL Mail login problems.
- Step : 2Open the browser and go to the AOL login page.
- Step : 3Enter your AOL username in the field.
- Step : 4Click the Trouble signing in option.
- Step : 5Select the option that is linked to the mobile number.
- Step : 6The OTP page will open and you will receive an OTP on your mobile.
- Step : 7Enter the OTP in the field and the password reset page will open.
- Step : 8Enter a new password and you can log in to your AOL Mail account without any problem.
METHOD 4: DISABLE FIREWALL OR ANTIVIRUS
Antivirus or Firewall can definitely be one of the reasons behind AOL Mail login problems.
- Step : 1Open the Settings window (Windows + I).
- Step : 2Click the Update & Security option.
- Step : 3Select the Windows Security option.
- Step : 4Click the Firewall & network protection option.
- Step : 5Under the Firewall section, click the slider to turn it off.
- Step : 6Similarly, disable the antivirus software installed on your computer and check if the AOL Mail login problem has been fixed.
METHOD 5: MOVE TO A DIFFERENT INTERNET BROWSER
If AOL Mail is not working in the current browser, you can try to login from a different browser. If you are able to log into AOL in the other browser, then you have to update the browser in which you were facing the login issue.
Still, if the AOL Mail Login Problem is not fixed, contact our support member for assistance.