How To Fix Cannot Print From Windows 10 Mail?
If you’re unable to perform the print operation from the Mail application on your Windows10 computer, the solutions discussed below might help you resolve the cannot print from Windows 10 mail issue.
Solution 1: Check your Internet
- Step : 1 As soon as you encounter this issue, check if your Windows 10 computer is connected to the Internet.
- Step : 2 If not, connect the computer to the Internet and then try to print the mail.
- Step : 3 If your Internet status is poor or slow, contact your ISP to resolve it.
Solution 2: Restart the Windows 10 Mail app, the computer, and the printer
- Step : 1 Close the Windows 10 Mail app and restart it after a while.
- Step : 2 Now, try to print the mail.
- Step : 3 If the issue persists, restart your computer and the printer.
Solution 3: Check the connectivity
- Step : 1 Check if your printer and the computer are connected to the same network.
- Step : 2 If not, connect both the devices and then try to perform the print operation.
Solution 4: Reinstall the Windows 10 Mail app
- Step : 1 First, uninstall the Mail app using Windows PowerShell as mentioned in the next step.
- Step : 2 Click Start and type Windows PowerShell. Open the PowerShell as an administrator. In the PowerShell window, run the Get-AppxPackage *windowscommunicationsapps* | Remove-AppxPackage command. Tap Enter to fix cannot print from Windows 10 mail.
- Step : 3 After uninstalling the Mail app, visit the Windows Store. Download the latest version of the Windows Mail app and install it on your computer.
- Step : 4 Now, try to print the mail.
Solution 5: Repair Mail app
- Step : 1 Open the Control Panel application on your Windows 10 computer.
- Step : 2 Go to the Programs section.
- Step : 3 Click the Uninstall a Program command line.
- Step : 4 Select the Mail app and click Uninstall/Change.
- Step : 5 Now, a window will open up. Here, click the Repair all Windows Live Programs option.
- Step : 6 If prompted, restart your Windows 10 computer.
Solution 6: Update your printer drivers
- Step : 1 Make sure that your printer driver is up-to-date.
- Step : 2 If not, update it and then try to print the mail.
- Step : 3 Follow the above steps to fix cannot print from Windows 10 mail.