How To Troubleshoot Email Delivery Problems?
Most of us might have encountered an email delivery issues. In most cases, this issue occurs due to an incorrect email address. Some other causes of this issue are a slow internet connection, exceeding the sending limit, spam text in the message body, and more.
The section below explains how to resolve the email delivery problems in Gmail and Yahoo.
SubTopic-1: Gmail email delivery issues
- Step : 1 If you’re a Gmail user, then you should be aware of the Gmail sending limits.
- Step : 2 If you’re using Google Apps (G Suite) to access your email account, you send up to a maximum of 2000 emails a day. Once you exceed the limit, you will not be able to send any emails. You can only send a new email the next day. Similarly, if you’re using consumer Gmail accounts, then you can send only 500 emails per day.
- Step : 3 Now, consider you have exceeded the sending limit and trying to send a new email. As soon as you click Send, an alert or an error message saying You’ve reached a Gmail limit for sending emails or Oops will appear on the screen. In this case, there is also a chance for your email to get bounced.
- Step : 4 The only thing you can do is to wait until the next day to send a new email.
- Step : 5 If you encounter the delivery problem before exceeding the sending limits, then try the following steps to resolve it.
- Step : 6 First, check whether your computer is connected to the Internet.
- Step : 7 Make sure that you have entered a valid email address in the To field.
- Step : 8 Check if there is any spam text in the message body. If yes, then there is a chance for your message to get rejected.
- Step : 9 If the BCC/CC field has a large number of recipients, then there is a chance for this issue to occur.
- Step : 10 If you’re using the Apple Mail or the Outlook email client to send emails, then try sending it from the Gmail app or the Gmail website.
SubTopic-2: Yahoo email delivery issues
If you’re a Yahoo! Mail user, then you might have received an email from the MAILER-DAEMON or Mail Delivery Subsystem with a subject Failed Delivery, in case of email delivery failure.
- Step : 1 In most cases, an invalid recipient address could be the main reason for the email delivery failure. To fix the issue, carry out the steps given below.
- Step : 2 Initially, check whether your device has access to the Internet.
- Step : 3 Next, recheck the entered email address. Even a single misplaced letter can cause this problem.
- Step : 4 Make sure that you are sending the email to a valid mail address.
If the Failed email delivery problems persists, contact us.