Emails Not Loading On iPhone
Everyone can access their emails instantly using the Mail app on their iPhone. Sometimes, your Mail app may receive and download your email, but if you open the email, you cannot view the email content. If you are not able to send or receive any emails, or if the received emails not loading on iPhone, then perform the following steps to identify the cause for this issue and solve it.
Check the internet connection to your iPhone
- Step : 1 If the internet connection on your iPhone is not stable, then you may not be able to view your emails. So, if your email is not loading, the first thing you should check is your iPhone's internet connection.
- Step : 2 If you are using a cellular connection for the internet, then check whether the cellular signal is stable. If the signal is not stable or if the number of bars on the top left corner of your iPhone is too low, then move to another location where the signal is stable and try to access your email.
- Step : 3 If you use the Wi-Fi connection to access the internet on your iPhone, then disconnect the Wi-Fi and reconnect. Even if your internet connection seems to be intermittent, then restart your wireless router or modem and re-establish the connection.
- Step : 4 Open on your iPhone and access any webpage to check whether your >iPhone has an active internet connection.
- Step : 5 Then, check whether you can access your emails using the Mail app on your iPhone.
Check the Mail app
When your Emails Not Loading On iPhone, check whether the Mail app is able to receive new emails. Refresh the Mail app by pulling down the screen on the home page of the Mail app. It will refresh and load your new emails. Still, if your Mail app is not able to load new emails, then a quick fix would be to close the Mail app and relaunch it. The steps are as follows.
- Step : 1 Double-press the home key on your iPhone and open the multitasking view that shows all the applications that are open and running.
- Step : 2 Swipe the Mail app off the screen to close it.
- Step : 3 Then, press the Home button and tap the Mail app to launch it again.
- Step : 4 Verify whether you are able to log in and view your emails now.
- Step : 5 If you face trouble in logging into the Mail app or viewing your email, then go to the next step.
Check the email username and password
Using an incorrect username or password on your Mail app could prevent it from opening. So if your Mail app doesn't open, check whether the username and password you have provided are correct.
Check the iOS Mail Fetch Settings
On your iPhone, you can schedule the time interval for fetching new emails. This setting will largely affect the way in which your Mail app receives emails. Carry out the steps below to check the Mail Fetch settings.
- Step : 1 Tap and open the Settings icon on your iPhone.
- Step : 2 Swipe on the settings screen and tap the Passwords & Accounts option.
- Step : 3 On the Passwords & Accounts screen, tap the Fetch New Data option.
- Step : 4 The Fetch New Data settings can be set up for all the email accounts together or individually.
- Step : 5 Tap the toggle button near the Push option to push your emails from the mail server immediately when they are received.
- Step : 6 Then, move to the Fetch section and select either 'Automatically' or 'Manually' to fetch your emails.
- Step : 7 If you select the 'Manually' option, choose the frequency to fetch the emails as well.
- Step : 8 By using these steps we can execute that Emails Not Loading On iPhone.
Check the Mail Settings
Refer to the instructions given below and check the email account settings on your iPhone.
- Step : 1 Tap the Settings icon on your iPhone from the home screen.
- Step : 2 Then, tap the Passwords & Accounts option and select your email account on the next screen.
- Step : 3 Now, check your email account information, such as the incoming and outgoing mail servers. Also, make sure that the details entered are correct.
- Step : 4 If you are not sure about the incoming and outgoing mail servers, then contact your email service provider for the details.
- Step : 5 Besides, if your email account uses POP as the incoming server, then you can access your email account from a single email client only. So if you are logged into your email account from some other web browser, then logout your email account and then refresh your Mail app.
Restart your iPhone.
If all the above checks have been proved wrong, then restart your iPhone. Launch the Mail app after restarting and check whether you are able to view your emails now.
Delete and re-configure your email account.
With no other option to go, you can delete your email account from your iPhone and then re-configure Emails Not Loading On iPhone.
Deleting an email account in iPhone:
Carry out the below-mentioned steps and delete your email account from your iPhone.
- Step : 1 Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Step : 2 Tap and open the Accounts & Passwords option.
- Step : 3 On the next screen, tap your email account, which is not loading any of your emails.
- Step : 4 Then, on the email account screen, tap the Delete Account button.
- Step : 5 Tap the Delete from My iPhone button in the pop-up dialog box.
Setting up an email account in iPhone:
To set up an Emails Not Loading On iPhone, perform the steps given below.
- Step : 1 Open the Settings and select the Accounts & Passwords option on your iPhone.
- Step : 2 Tap the Add Account option, and on the next screen, select your email service provider from the list to automatically configure your email account by providing your email address and password.
- Step : 3 If you wish to configure your email account manually, click the Other option at the bottom.
- Step : 4 Enter the details such as your name, email address, and password on the next screen and tap the Next button.
- Step : 5 If the Mail app could not find the settings for your email, enter the account settings manually.
- Step : 6 First, select either IMAP or POP, then enter the incoming and outgoing mail server details, and tap Next.
- Step : 7 By using these steps we can execute that Emails Not Loading On iPhone.