How To Get Email Header In Outlook?
The header of an email contains the information of the email message such as the sender address, the software that was used to create the message, and the email servers the message has passed through. You can identify a fake or spam email by just looking at its header. Sometimes, the sender hides the header, but still, you can view it.
Read the following to know how to get email header in Outlook.
- Step : 1 Launch the Outlook app on the desktop and open the Inbox folder to view the emails.
- Step : 2 Now, open the email message for which you want to view the header.
- Step : 3 After that, click the File menu at the top of the window.
- Step : 4 Select the Properties menu.
- Step : 5 In the window that opens, navigate to the Internet headers section and view the email header information.
- Step : 1 In the Outlook window, double-click the email message to open it.
- Step : 2 Find the small arrow icon in the Tags division near the Zoom section.
- Step : 3 Next, the Properties window shows up; read the mail header details under Internet headers.
- Step : 3 Follow these steps we can perform that how to get email header in Outlook.
- Step : 1 When using Outlook from a web browser, open the email message and click the More icon (three dots) at the top of the message window.
- Step : 2 A list of options appears in the window, select View message source.
- Step : 3 Under Message source , you can find the complete email information.
- Step : 4 If you know that the email is a spam message, then find the sender address next to “From.”
- Step : 5 Select the full address, right-click it, and select the Copy option.
- Step : 6 To put the sender in the block list, click the Junk menu and then choose Block.
- Step : 7 Click OK to block all the emails by the sender.
- Step : 8 By using these steps we can execute that how to get email header in Outlook.