How To Print From Outlook Email?
When you need hard copies of your emails, you have to print them. People print emails both for professional and personal purposes. In Outlook, you have two ways of printing your emails. Here's how to print from outlook email or a collection of emails.
To print a single email, make use of the following steps:
Printing a single email in Outlook:
- Step : 1 Make sure your printer and the computer installed with Outlook are connected.
- Step : 2 On your computer, in the main Outlook window, open the email that you wish to print.
- Step : 3 Go to the File menu and select the Print option.
- Step : 4 The Print dialog box will now appear on your screen. In this dialog box, choose your options and then click the OK button.
Important Note: In case you select the option to print your attachments, they will be printing only to the default printer.
If you want to print a group of emails, make use of the following steps:
Printing multiple emails in Outlook:
- Step : 1 On your computer, in the main Outlook window, choose the emails that you wish to save.
- Step : 2 Go to the File menu and select the Print option.
- Step : 3 In the Print dialog box that displays, choose your options and then click the OK button.
- Step : 4 NOTE: In Outlook, you have the facility of printing your emails in the table format instead of the memo format. So, you can get the Recipients, Subject, and other such details in a concise style.
- Step : 5 By using these steps we can execute that how to print from outlook email.
You also have the option of printing emails using rules. To do the same, carry out the instructions given here:
Printing emails by making use of rules in Outlook:
- Step : 1 On your computer, in the main Outlook window, go to Home.
- Step : 2 Select the Rules option. Then, choose the Create rule option.
- Step : 3 Now, you have to select all the conditions. You need these conditions to filter the emails that you wish to print. Click the Next button.
- Step : 4 Click the Advanced Options button followed by Next.
- Step : 5 Choose the Print it option and then click the Next button.
- Step : 6 If necessary, you can add some exceptions. After adding them, click Next.
- Step : 7 Finally, you have to assign a name to the rule. After doing that, click the Finish button.
- Step : 8 In Outlook, you can print your emails and their attachments conveniently. Yet, printing in Outlook has its own limitations. For instance, emails and attachments cannot be printed to the non-default printers automatically.
- Step : 9 As with any problem, there are ways to solve these issues too. To overcome such limitations in Outlook, you can make use of some add-ins.
- Step : 10Follow these steps we can execute that how to print from outlook email.
We have now discussed the various methods of printing from Outlook emails.