How To Stop Unwanted Emails
Here's how to stop unwanted emails from Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Microsoft Outlook, and Mozilla Thunderbird, refer to the step-by-step guidelines mentioned on our web page.
If you are accessing the Gmail account from your computer, perform the instructions here.
- Step : 1 Open the default web browser on your computer and sign in to the Gmail account using the correct login credentials.
- Step : 2 The required login credentials are email address and password.
- Step : 3 When the main interface of the Gmail account opens, go to the Inbox folder.
- Step : 4 Select and open the mail that you consider as unwanted.
- Step : 5 After clicking the More icon, select the Block (sender) option.
- Step : 6 When the Block this email address dialog box prompts on the screen, click the Block option.
- Step : 7 This will block unwanted emails from the Gmail account.
- Step : 8 The blocking procedure is the same irrespective of the device you used to log in to the Gmail account.
- Step : 9 By using these steps we can execute that how to stop unwanted emails.
- Step : 1 If the emails from a specific sender are unwanted, you can block the address to stop receiving emails from the sender in the future.
- Step : 2 Go to the Yahoo Mail login page on the default web browser of your computer.
- Step : 3 Provide the Yahoo Mail account’s email address and password correctly.
- Step : 4 Once you click the Sign In option, the Yahoo Mail account page will be displayed on the screen.
- Step : 5 Navigate to the gear or Settings icon at the top-right corner of the web browser and click it.
- Step : 6 Choose the More Settings option and then select the Security and Privacy option on the left panel.
- Step : 7 Click the Add option beside the Blocked Addresses field.
- Step : 8 Navigate to the ‘Add an email address to block’ section, enter the email address of the sender that you need to block, and click the Save option.
- Step : 9 Now, you will not receive any emails from the blocked sender.
- Step : 10 Follow these steps we can execute that how to stop unwanted emails.
- Step : 1 To stop the unwanted emails from the sender, block it as per the guidelines given below.
- Step : 2 Go to the Microsoft Outlook application on your computer and click the Inbox folder.
- Step : 3 After selecting the unwanted emails from the sender, open it and go to Toolbar.
- Step : 4 Choose the Junk or Spam option followed by the Block option.
- Step : 5 Once you select the OK option, the emails from the specific sender will be deleted. Also, the future emails from the blocked sender will be in the Deleted Items folder.
- Step : 1 You cannot directly block emails on the Mozilla Thunderbird email client. However, you can create a filter to stop unwanted emails from the sender.
- Step : 2 Launch the main window of the Mozilla Thunderbird email client.
- Step : 3 Open the email message that you consider unwanted.
- Step : 4 Right-click the email address of the sender and select the Create Filter From option.
- Step : 5 Now, the Filters Rules dialog window will appear on the screen.
- Step : 6 Fill the Filter Name field, choose the Delete Message option from the Perform these actions drop-down menu, and click the OK option.
- Step : 7 The emails from the specified sender will be deleted automatically on the Mozilla Thunderbird email client.
- Step : 8 Using these steps we can execute that how to stop unwanted emails.