How To Fix iPhone Apple ID Verification Failed?
If you’re encountering the error of the iPhone Apple ID verification failed, then you have reached the right web page to resolve it.
Method 1: Check your device’s network status
- Step 1: Make sure that your iPhone is connected to the Internet, and the WLAN & Cellular Data feature is enabled.
- Step 2: To check it, go to your iPhone device’s WLAN or Cellular Data section.
- Step 3: Tap App Using WLAN & Cellular > Settings.
- Step 4: Make sure the WLAN & Cellular Data option is selected.
- Step 5: Now, try to access your Apple ID.
- Step 6: If the iPhone Apple ID verification failed issue persists, then perform the next method given below.
Method 2: Resetting the Network Settings
- Step : 1 Open the Settings menu.
- Step : 2 Tap General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
- Step : 3 Enter your iPhone’s password if prompted.
- Step : 4 Tap the Reset All Settings option.
- Step : 5 Once the Network Settings are reset, reconfigure them from the beginning.
Method 3: Repair your iOS using ReiBoot
- Step 1: Perform this method if the above 2 methods failed to resolve the Verification failed issue.
- Step 2: Install the ReiBoot tool on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Step 3: Once the tool is installed, open it.
- Step 4: Now, connect your iPhone into the computer using the USB-C type cable.
- Step 5: As soon as the ReiBoot tool detects your iPhone, the message saying Your device iPhone is connected will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 6: Click the Repair Operating System option followed by the Fix Now button.
- Step 7: Now, click Download to download your iPhone’s firmware file.
- Step 8: Click the Repair Now button to begin the process.
- Step 9: Once the process completes, the message saying ’The repair process is completed’ will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 10: Click the Done button to fix iPhone Apple ID verification failed issues.
- Step 11: Now, try to access your Apple account.